Corporate Name Change

Quarterman Hodson & Associates, P.C. assists clients in determining the appropriate steps to change a corporate name.

A corporation’s name is changed by filing an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation pursuant to O.C.G.A. 14-2-1006. The name change amendment may be adopted by the corporation’s board of directors, unless its articles of incorporation require that the name change be adopted by the corporation’s shareholders.